Kelly Services Assembly Technician in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Manufacturing Assembly Technician
Auburn Hills, MI
This position will be supporting the manufacturing of COVID tests.
• The employees assigned to build the COVID tester will be doing small parts assembly. However, there are employees in the same job who build much larger medical devices and the work is more physically demanding than building this tester will be.
• Entry level manufacturing – will take components and assemble.
• Must be able to use computer based visual aids. Will need to open/close documents, minimize and maximize windows.
• Must be able to pull up information and follow directions and process flows provided.
• Attention to detail and excellence in following process.
• Will work in a Clean room and Dry Room (no humidity). Will have complete “bunny Suits” and strict gowning requirements.
• Will need to have safety shoes. All other PPE will be provided. Safety shoes are required in every production area
• Standing required 100% of the time
• Frequently required to walk, bend, lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs.
• Close vision for observation of finished product, reading drawings, prints, visual aids etc. and extended use of a computer monitor screen
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to work OT
• Positive Attendance
• Eager to learn
Work Shift/ Hours/ Pay
M-F with OT very likely (may work into Saturdays)
• 7:00a-3:00p @ $15.00
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs