Cosma International EMC Technician in Auburn Hills, Michigan
This position is for Magna Electronics, Auburn Hills, MI. Magna Electronics provides leading technologies from autonomous driving, to secure connectivity to vehicle electrification. With our competitive position and our culture of innovation, we are transforming mobility.
The Technician is responsible to perform technical assignments and tasks in support of engineering design, build and test activities.
- Lead design, fabrication and build of test set-ups and test equipment used by design and test engineering groups.
- Support in building, modifying and verifying of engineering prototype samples,
- Support Ed, DV, PV testing by conducting tests and documenting results as needed.
- Provide support in troubleshooting of warranty returns as needed.
- Manage equipment and prototype component inventory in the engineering center.
- Manage equipment calibration and repair by outside vendors.
- Perform Complex work assignments requiring independent problem solving and decision making, requiring strong technical competency.
- Work assignments primarily involve senior/advanced level work and may mentor other technicians.
- Lead the planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all technicians’ related activities for various projects.
- Support the development of EMC test setup.
- Perform EMC testing while following internal and customer test standards
- Document EMC ED test results.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
Knowledge and Education
Associate of Science degree or equivalent
- 8+ years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility/ Activities in serial development. Automotive electronic (Mandatory)
Group: Magna Electronics
Division: Magna Electronics - Auburn Hills
City: Auburn Hills
Job Type: Regular