DENSO International America, Inc. Specialist| Industrial Engineering in Battle Creek, Michigan
Essential Functions: 1) Direct Kaizen member for DENSO and affiliate activities linked to achieving business targets in both Planned and Urgent scenarios throughout the supply chain. Requires ability to quickly access current condition, set strategy, organize resources and make action for immediate improvement utilizing Industrial Engineering concepts and tools.
2) Project management of NA functional activities related to (TPS, TQM, TPM) promotion and human resource development. Requires strong people and process management skills, the ability to develop good relationships, facilitation of effective communication between multiple companies, capture / understand key data, and ability to adapt to changes in work environment.
3) Promote, facilitate, and coach TPS concepts for NA Specialist skill development. Requires strong understanding of TPS principles and system applications throughout the supply chain.
4) Lead and participate in NA Jishuken activity at multiple companies to enhance Industrial Engineering resource in NA.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Practical experience at DENSO or similar automotive manufacturing company
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fluid and diverse work environment.
- Ability to work individually and with teams at all levels of management.
- Ability to travel is required up to 1 week a month (when travel restrictions permit).
- This job will require working in an office environment, but will also includes significant time in manufacturing and logistical areas which may have specific PPE requirements.
- This job requires frequent sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and or pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, color determination and near acuity.
Primary Location: US-TN-Maryville
Work Locations: DMTN Maryville (20007-1) 1720 Robert C Jackson Drive Maryville, 37801
Shift: 1st Shift
Job: Production Innovation
Req ID: 200000O4