Orchid Orthopedic Solutions Maintenance Tech, Orchid Chelsea in Chelsea, Michigan
SUMMARY OF POSITIONThe Maintenance Technician performs machine maintenance and basic facility repairs according to safety regulations and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives. The Maintenance Technician reports to the Manager, Maintenance & Facilities for the site.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Troubleshoot plant equipment; isolate the cause of equipment malfunctions in accordance with diagrams, operation manuals and manufacturer's equipment specifications.
- Use tools ranging from common power tools, hoists, saws, drills, to precision measuring instruments and electrical meters.
- Maintain machines, equipment, tools, and work area in a clean and safe manner
- Load and unload trucks using lift truck
- Responsible for maintaining accurate history of PM work performed
- Training responsibilities for level I Maintenance Technicians.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures, work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ Years Industrial Maintenance Experience (Required), Manufacturing Experience (Required)
Associates: Related Discipline, High School Or Equivalent (Required)
Factory repair & maintenance of CNC machining equipment and/or Robotics - Any, Journeyman Level - Any
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Communication (Working Experience), Problem Solving (Working Experience), Robotics/Computer Controlled Machinery (Basic Knowledge), Training (Working Experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are all connected
- Results: We are all driven
- Frequent lifting of 30 to 60 lbs.
- Work performed in manufacturing environment where exposure to a number of elements occurs.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Corrected vision of 20/20, preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced quality -oriented manufacturing environment.
- Operates a computer daily
- Willing and able to work long hours including overtime as required.
- Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Position: Maintenance Tech, Orchid Chelsea
Company: Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
Job Location(s): Chelsea, MI
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Not Provided
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Required Experience: Open
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Maintenance - Facilities, Building Svcs - Facility Maintenance, Maintenance - Machines