Kelly Services Assembly Worker in Chesterfield, Michigan
Kelly has partnered with Stanley Black & Decker in Chesterfield, MI to hire Assemblers! This energetic environment has a team focus and is the perfect place to start a new career.
• 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00am am to 3:00 pm
• 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
• 3rd Shift: Monday - Friday, 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
• Pay Rate: $11.86
Purpose and Objective:
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, hand and automated assemblies, or by use of assembly machinery and aids, engages in repetitive assembly activities. Visually monitors assembly for defective parts and improper assembly. Works toward identified production standards.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
• Hand assembles parts or places part in assembly machinery.
• Able to meet daily and weekly production rates at or above 90% target.
• Visually recognizes defective or malformed parts.
• Moves full cartons away from assembly area and replaces with empty cartons.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
• Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
• Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the SEF Quality System.
• Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
• Completes quality documentation.
• Sorts product as needed.
• Troubleshoots and fixes minor machine faults.
• Ability to read and write in order to follow quality assembly instructions and related postings.
• Apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs