Mastronardi Products GH Maintenance Personnel in Coldwater, Michigan
Coldwater, MI, USA
Primary Function: This individual will maintain high quality standards in providing set-up, tear down, and on-going preventative maintenance services in all aspects of our greenhouse operation. This individual will take direction from the Maintenance Manager and ensure that we continuously are within our Food Safety, Health & Safety and all other legislative requirements.
Values: To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the PRIDE values expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: be Passionate; have Respect; be Innovative; be Driven and strive for Excellence.
- Repairing vents and water lines to ensure they are fully operationally always.
- Intermediate knowledge of pumps and irrigation systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing of all lighting component within the facility
- Operator of any heavy machinery used at the facility.
- Familiar with machinery operation, controls, maintenance, manuals and resources for parts.
- Ensure all preventative maintenance is routinely completed in accordance with our greenhouse PM schedules and documented as directed by Maintenance Manager.
- Primary responsibility to ensure all greenhouse mobile equipment remains in good working order and that routine PM are completed and documented accordingly.
- Repairs and/or corrective action for safety issues as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Ability to perform most electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Adhering to the tool management and control protocols.
- Maintaining a lean and tidy work area, including equipment.
- Playing an active role in supporting the Company’s Health and Food Safety programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a greenhouse preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to work at heights for roof, glass, vent, or screen repairs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift, squat, bend, twist, lean, etc as the job requires.
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude, work independently with minimal supervision.
- Continuous interaction with various departments and colleagues.
* Working Conditions:*
- Greenhouse Environment, where the temperature averages
- Position requires sitting, standing, and walking on a regular basis.
- Visual and audio sensory are needed regularly.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform computer skills and operate equipment.
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
- Flexibility / On Call 24/7.
Posted: September 1, 2020