MPS Group Field Technician in Farmington Hills, Michigan
MPS Group, Inc is hiring Field Techniciansdispatched from Farmington Hills, MI. These positions are hourly, IUPAT union members working in the field. Field Technicians are industrial cleaners who load, unload equipment and perform manual labor in industrial settings.
- Use manual tools (shovels, rakes, scrapers, squeegees, brooms) to clean paint pits, eliminators, dip tanks, process tanks, conveyors at host facilities
- As trained and certified, operate water blasting, chemical cleaning systems
- Perform yard, shop, equipment maintenance and housekeeping assignments
- Site specific documentation and duties as assigned by crew leader or supervisor
- Travel as necessary to assigned job sites (company transport available outside of Metro Detroit).
The successful applicant will be flexible to various work shifts and overtime. Qualifications include the ability to read and understand basic equipment operating instructions, safe work protocols and adhere to the personal protection requirements of the assigned job.
For immediate and consideration apply online at www.mpsgrp.com/careers.html