Orchid Orthopedic Solutions Manufacturing General Labor, Parts Packaging in Farmington Hills, Michigan
SUMMARY OF POSITIONOperates and sets up various manual and automated equipment used to package and label orthopedic implants in accordance with FDA regulations, cGMPs and standard operating procedures.
Hear about working for Orchid from two team members who work at our Orchid Detroit site here: https://youtu.be/QzPUsis5KTc
DET - Shift 1 ($0) (United States of America - Michigan)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Observes and monitors machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to standards.
- Complies with all cGMP and other policies as well as federal and state regulations.
- Assures that products are stored and segregated and clearly marked.
- Performs and documents line clearances before each operation.
- Performs label reconciliation and reports discrepancies immediately to supervisor.
- Evaluates package components and assemblies to ensure package integrity.
- Follows safety policies and procedures and insures that all safety equipment is properly maintained.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complies with legal and ethical requirements.
- Perform training, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Department Supervisor or Lead.
- Lead quality and compliance by utilizing One Orchid global processes and complying with all Quality Management Systems (QMS) documentation requirements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Manufacturing Experience (Preferred), No previous work experience required
High School Or Equivalent Required, , ,
None - N/A
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Accuracy and Attention to Detail (Working Experience), Communication (Basic Knowledge), GD&T (Working Experience), Manufacturing Regulatory Environment (Basic Knowledge), Mathematical Ability (Basic Knowledge), Problem Solving (Working Experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are all connected
- Results: We are all driven
Constantly reaches and grabs objects.
Constantly handles and feels objects.
Constantly applies pressure to objects.
Frequently lifts and/or moves objects up to 35 pounds.
Constantly visually inspects objects for defects.
- Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Position: Manufacturing General Labor, Parts Packaging
Company: Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
Job Location(s): Farmington Hills, MI
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Not Provided
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Required Experience: Open
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Production - General, General Labor/Semi-Skilled