Orchid Orthopedic Solutions Operations Tech, Sterile Packaging, Orchid Detroit in Farmington Hills, Michigan
SUMMARY OF POSITIONOperates and sets up various manual and automated equipment used to package and label orthopedic implants in accordance with FDA regulations, cGMPs and standard operating procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Observes and monitors machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to standards.
- Complies with all cGMP and other policies as well as federal and state regulations.
- Assures that products are stored and segregated and clearly marked.
- Performs and documents line clearances before each operation.
- Performs label reconciliation and reports discrepancies immediately to supervisor.
- Evaluates package components and assemblies to ensure package integrity.
- Follows safety policies and procedures and insures that all safety equipment is properly maintained.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complies with legal and ethical requirements.
- Perform training, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Department Supervisor or Lead.
- Lead quality and compliance by utilizing One Orchid global processes and complying with all Quality Management Systems (QMS) documentation requirements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Experience in Quality Inspection and Lean Manufacturing
High School Or Equivalent
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Accuracy and Attention to Detail (Basic Knowledge), Communication (Basic Knowledge), Computer Knowledge (Basic Knowledge), GD&T (Working Experience), Manufacturing Regulatory Environment (Basic Knowledge), Manufacturing Safety (Basic Knowledge), Mathematical Ability (Basic Knowledge), Problem Solving, Training (Basic Knowledge)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are all connected
- Results: We are all driven
- Ability to transverse the shop-floor
- Ability to grab objects
- Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Position: Operations Tech, Sterile Packaging, Orchid Detroit
Company: Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
Job Location(s): Farmington Hills, MI
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Not Provided
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Required Experience: Open
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Healthcare - Technologists/Technicians, Internships, Production - Plant/System Operators