Prestige Healthcare Scheduler in Farmington, Michigan
Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants you!
We are currently hiring for a Scheduler.
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the impact on residents and their family members.
We promote “growing our own” and are very involved in our employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
* Competitive Wages
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Opportunities for Advancement
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Sick Vacation Time
* 401k Program
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Responsible for scheduling nursing staff to meet facility and state and federal requirements.
- High School or equivalent preferred.
- One year of experience in long term care, C.N.A. preferred.
- Develops and posts work schedules at least two weeks prior schedule start.
- Contacts replacement personnel and modifies schedule when required.
- Maintains a current listing of employee contact numbers for call-in
- Coordinates time off requests with the Director of Nursing
- Notifies Director of Nursing of short staffing situations.
- Maintains a record of employees that miss shifts, and produces reports.
- Coordinates with Director of Nursing to secure contract labor when required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate a Personal Computer.
- Knowledge of overtime regulations.
Disclaimer: This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.