Kelly Services Automation Technician in Fowlerville, Michigan
Automation Technician - 2nd or 3rd shift!
Large Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Willing to train!
• Perform highly skilled corrective machinery/tool maintenance, troubleshooting and repair for a variety of assembly and test equipment consisting of electronics, machine controls, machine vision, electrical, pneumatics, software, hardware and robotics systems
• Develop, coordinate, track and perform preventative maintenance programs on production equipment (i.e., cleaning, retooling, oil-changing, calibrating, aligning, etc.)
• Assist in process design improvement engineering studies involving product throughput, first-run yields, ergonomics, tooling, equipment and manufacturing processes
• May liaise with outside vendors
Knowledge of PLC/SRC/RS LOGIX, Ladder Logic
• Knowledge of CNC Machining or manual machining
• Knowledge of robotic/vision systems
Knowledge of process improvement, corrective maintenance, and preventive maintenance
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.