Closets By Design, Inc General Labor in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Closets by Design is a nationally recognized leader in home organizing systems. We design, manufacture, and install a complete line of custom closets, home office furniture, media systems, wall-beds, garage cabinetry and more. We desire motivated, organized, caring individuals who have a passion to provide outstanding craftsmanship and superior customer service.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Shop Technician to join our growing team. The individual will be a shop assistant with the following responsibilities:
- Operate woodworking machinery and hand tools.
- Understand company product lines, machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques.
- Follow quality and safety standards.
- Maintain shop equipment according to an established schedule.
- Understand cut lists for daily jobs.
Additional tasks or projects as defined by the Production Manager or Owner. Job Requirements
Experience in the woodworking or cabinet making fields preferred (32mm systems)
- Experience with woodworking equipment and hand tools a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team oriented
- Quality conscious
- Honest and reliable
- Some prior Woodworking experience is preferred, but not required. Apply online to find out more about this exciting opportunity