Culligan International Service Technician in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Offering $3000 Signing Bonus
Culligan Water is seeking an individual with technical experience to provide installation, service and repair of Culligan water treatment products in the field. The field service technician provides repairs, upgrades, maintenance, and installations for Culligan and non-Culligan equipment and products. The technician’s goal is to provide the maximum amount of service to clients in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Performing all diagnostics and analysis to trouble-shoot and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining equipment.
- Completing paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- May assist other employees with delivery and installation of products/equipment.
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Communicating in a positive manner with customers and co-workers and maintaining positive public relations for the company
Following all rules and regulations pertaining to safety and Culligan policies. Minimum Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of related technical on installation experience preferred; plumbing experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- Valid DL Culligan has over 75 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy" rating; plus the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man" tagline is known by generations of customers. Since introducing the first water softener in 1936, Culligan has been the industry leader in service, support and product innovation.