Quad Full-Time Folder/Inkjet Operator in Greenville, Michigan
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and binding technology. Our platform gives our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
Quad is seeking Folder/Inkjet Operators for 12 Hour Shifts ( Nights: 7p.m. to 7a.m. Days: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) at our Greenville, MI location.
Primary job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Operation of offline finishing equipment, including but not limited to: Offline folder, Offline mailer, Stitcher and Inserter
• Expectations to meet or exceed posted goals of books per hour for machine operations
• Help lead the crew to which machine you are assigned to through pre-job communication and huddles
• Report any job issues or quality concerns back to the shift lead or department manager
• Understand standard operating procedures of the department and follow them consistently
• Straighten & align paper signatures
• Correctly load feeder pockets with signatures
• Inspect & stack final product
• Consumption/assignment of all press/supplied product load flags at end of job
• Routing, staging, and documenting of product moved from machine
• Other tasks as requested by supervisor, department, or management
The successful candidate must be dependable, responsible, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be a team player in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment. Position requires strong computer, math, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
Additonal Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
- Quad Jobs