Kelly Services Maintenance Technician in Hazel Park, Michigan
GREAT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
Maintenance Technician $26.09/hr.
Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering or Technology or equivalent experience with strong emphasis on PLC, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electricity.
Industrial experience to include direct, daily work activities associated with PLC¿s, electro-pneumatics and electro-hydraulics. A strong background in electrical troubleshooting is highly recommended. Welding skills considered a plus.
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Maintain all plant equipment including production machinery and facilities equipment. Ensure a safe, clean work environment with a strong focus on quality and productivity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance on all plant equipment.
2. Perform trouble shooting, problem solving and countermeasure activities on all production and facility equipment.
3. Dismantle machines or equipment using hand tools or power tools to examine parts for defects and repair or replace.
4. Complete daily maintenance of status reports.
5. Work with and coordinate any contractor activity.
6. Complete a daily machine start-up and warm-up process.
7. Complete production start-up quality audits.
8. Provide training, guidance, and support to team members with machine operations.
9. Proficiency in applying SPC techniques to complement TQC operating philosophy (i.e., charting, problem solving, etc.)
10. Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Experience in programming and troubleshooting PLC and SLC ladder logic using both RS Logix and 6200 series software.
2. Experience in operator interface programming such as panel views.
3. Familiarity with different servo controlled systems.
4. Ability to read and/or interpret engineering drawings (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical)
5. Proficiency with computer aided drawing software, i.e. AutoCAD.
6. Ability to size electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
8. Maintain strict confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information to which entrusted
9. Ability to work in a non-climate controlled area (where applicable)
10. Ability to lift up to 70lbs on a consistent basis.
If interested, please apply to post or call/email me for additional details (313) 967-9355, firstname.lastname@example.org!
I Look forward to hearing from you!
Talent Recruiter- Midwest Markets
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs