Orchid Orthopedic Solutions Press Operator III 3rd Shift in Holt, Michigan
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Press Operator is responsible for operating the press to form products using billets and die blocks according to established standard work for production purposes.
- Competent in all Press Operator I and II Duties.
- Consistently is able to set up jobs in minimal timeframe (less than 60 minutes)
- Train and assist others as needed.
- Be able to direct the flow of material through a cell based on the schedule
- Perform housekeeping per 5S schedule.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Department Supervisor or Lead.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of Press Operator experience required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to use measuring tools.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to run quality product unassisted.
- Must adhere to Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
- Work performed in manufacturing environment where exposure to a number of elements occurs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting of materials to 60# up to 33% of the time.
- Requires use of foot controls.
- Corrected vison of 20/20, preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced quality –oriented environment.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as determined for the position.
- Must submit to and pass background and substance abuse tests.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify.
- Must adhere to the Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
- Must follow designated safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to fulfill all the requirements of this position, including requirements related to the company’s Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System Policies and procedures. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Location: Holt MI