Adecco Staffing Production Supervisor (Manufacturing) in Iron Mountain, Michigan
Our client in Iron Mountain, Michigan is growing and is in need of Production Supervisors for 2nd and 3rd shift roles!
The Production Supervisor role is critical to the achievement of day to day production objectives on an established shift. In this role incumbents drive performance, prioritize responsibilities and lead a team of more than 25 employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive Shift performance for Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost to meet or exceed established targets.
• Utilize and maintain the Daily Management System to schedule and prioritize where resources are directed to meet customer demand.
• Develop and train employees to increase their contribution to the business with emphasis on process improvement and employee engagement.
• Improve and sustain area performance using lean manufacturing techniques
• Champion problem solving and root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of safety, quality or productivity issues.
• Participate in all facets of shift management to include employee hiring, training, appraisal, discipline, termination.
• Help drive a culture of teamwork, employee engagement, and customer focus.
• Communicate effectively with all Boss team members.
• Works daily with peer supervisors, Lead Production Supervisors, Operations Managers, HR Manager, Environmental Health and Safety Specialist, Quality Technicians and Maintenance.
• Applies sound judgement and consistency when working with direct reports.
• Guides and leads the production schedule for a shift.
• Applies critical thinking to problem solving.
• Balances multiple priorities within a shift.
• At minimum, proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word.
• 5 to 7 years Supervisory/Managerial Experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
If you're interested in this opportunity click "APPLY NOW!"
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Adecco Staffing Jobs