Cargill Temporary Thermal Screening - 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift - Lake Odessa MI in Lake Odessa, Michigan
This is a full-time position located in Lake Odessa MI. Please note you may receive calls from a 952 area code if you are considered for the position. Note this position does not provide any type of relocation assistance
Cargill Protein-Eggs is a leading marketer of high value, further-processed egg products. With four processing facilities in Minnesota, Iowa, and Michigan, Cargill Protein customers include premier quick-service restaurant chains as well as food manufacturers. We are dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and distinctive solutions, including refrigerated and frozen liquid eggs, egg patties, omelets, French Toast, and diced and hard cook eggs.
• 70% Taking Temperatures using an IR Imager (6 ft distance), Use screening questionnaire to help ensure employees’ health
• 10% Cleaning high touch areas (door handles, railings, light switches, etc.)
• 10% General housekeeping (emptying trash receptacles) and groundskeeping (applying winter salt to sidewalk and snow removal around entrance)
• 10% Understand and follow all Active Screening and Isolation procedures.
All job duties and schedule may be revised by the supervisor when necessary to accommodate business needs. The descriptions are general guidelines of expectations but may not include all responsibilities of the position.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to intake multiple pieces of information from multiple sources, prioritize and summarize in a clear, concise and accurate manner to all appropriate stakeholders.
• Ethical understanding of patient processes, confidentiality and personal health information (PHI) data management.
• Remain compliant with company HIPAA annual training.
• CNA or Med Aide background
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs