Aerotek Assembler- $15-$17- 1st & 2nd Shift- Long Term- Start ASAP! in Livonia, Michigan
$15 for 1st shift, $17 for 2nd shift
Lots of OT, 45-65 hours per week
Must have Production Experience
• Assemble the return circuits to the ball nut and load in the proper size balls.
• Determine proper ball size for the axial clearance required.
• Check axial clearance in the built assembly.
• Run backlash on the test stand
• Tests finished assemblies for smoothness of operation.
• Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Verify specifications by measuring completed component.
1st Shift 6am-2:30pm
2nd Shift 3pm-11pm
Monday-Friday, must be open to Saturday and/or Sundays
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs