Bull Moose Industries CNC Bender Set Up Operator in Livonia, Michigan
Bull Moose Engineered Products Company, a subsidiary of the Bull Moose Industries has an opportunity for a CNC Bender Set Up Operator at its Livonia, Michigan manufacturing facility. A competitive hourly base salary with comprehensive benefits is available to the successful candidate.
Basic job requirements are as follows:
- Ability to use hand tools and equipment as required.
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to use measurement tools including but not limited to micrometers, tape measures, calipers.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and electrical controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
Qualifications include the following:
- Simple troubleshooting and repair.
- Ensure output parts meet quality requirements.
- Set-Up and arrange work areas as suited for most efficient production runs.
- Use hand tools and equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Licensed for fork truck and crane operations preferred, and
- A high school graduate or GED equivalent with the English language fluency.
Candidates should be drug free.
An equal employment affirmative action employer including Vets and Disable.
Job Start/End Date: 18-Apr-2018 to 31-Aug-2018 (CST)
Department: Bull Moose Engineering
Location: Livonia, MI, USA
Employment Type: Full Time