Mastronardi Products Grader in Livonia, Michigan
Livonia, MI, USA
Our Livonia Distribution Center, a 400,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7, is currently seeking Gradersto join our team. In this critical role, you will work on production lines to sort incoming raw product: peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers; ensuring that all product meets the required specifications for our customers.
Now Offering a Temporary Bonus of an additional $6.00 hour!
Full time shift: Days and Nights, 12-hour shifts; 3 /4 work week; equivalent to working 14 days/month
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Assemble customer orders
- Label product
- Work well with others in a team-oriented environment
- Maintain clean work area following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety Guidelines
- Complete a background and drug test screening
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put in place.
Posted: October 13, 2020