Mastronardi Products Production Administrator in Livonia, Michigan
Livonia, MI, USA
The Livonia Distribution Center, a 400,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7; is currently seeking a Production Administrator to join our team. The essential function of Production Administrator is to lead a production line to attain the goals set forth for the shift.
1 Full-time Night shift available: Sunday--Tuesday and alternating Wednesday 5:00p--5:00a
2 Full-time Day shift available; Thursday--Saturday and alternating Wednesday 5:00a--5:00p
1 Full-time Night shift available; Thursday--Saturday and alternating Wednesday 5:00p--5:00a
- Verifies allocations are correct per the master schedule
- Assists supervision in ensuring production quality meets customer specifications.
- Inputs and outputs product in inventory tracking system.
- Creates labels accurately and prints pallet tags. Ensures correct products labeled and shipped to the right customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- 2 years’ experience in Manufacturing environment
- 2 years’ Computer and data entry experience preferred
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Complete a background and drug test screening
- Environment includes an expansive refrigerated warehouse, where the temperature averages 50°F.
- The background noise approaches 70 dcbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. with or without accommodation
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking and bending, squatting, and crawling on a regular basis
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put in place.
1-2 years:Manufacturing environment
Posted: October 21, 2020