Mastronardi Products Sanitation Team Lead in Livonia, Michigan
Livonia, MI, USA
The Livonia Distribution Center, a 400,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7; is currently seeking a Sanitation Team Lead to join our team.
*Full-time shifts available: *
- Thursday-Saturday and alternating Wednesdays; 5am-5pm
- Thursday-Saturday and alternating Wednesdays; 5pm-5am
- Sunday-Tuesday and alternating Wednesdays; 5pm-5am
- Assist with cleaning duties for both the interior and exterior warehouse.
- Review staffing levels and assign areas to the team.
- Monitor sanitation throughout the entire building, observe and correct areas that require cleaning.
- Attend all training for Sanitation, Health & Safety and Food Safety, adhere and maintain compliance to all company policies, rules and regulations.
- Uphold SOP guidelines and coach employees in the proper method to be used.
- Keep maintenance and sanitation logs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- One-year related work experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a food production or manufacturing environment preferred
- Must pass Drug Test and Background Check
- Work in our refrigerated warehouse, 50-degree controlled temperature zones
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Lift up to 30 lbs. with or without accommodations
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put in place.
High School or better
PreferredExperience in a food production or manufacturing environment
1 year:Related work experience
Posted: December 16, 2020