Trinity Health Supply Chain Inventory Tech - Part Time in Livonia, Michigan
- The Supply Chain Inventory Technician is responsible for the accurate processing and safe movement of all products, supplies, and equipment from both warehouses to the end user.
- Accurate processing of all ticket orders and the necessary input into the hospital Lawson System.
- The distribution of product can be generated by departmental requisitions and by par cart orders generated by the Inventory Tech.
- Position is primarily to cover vacations, holidays, sick days and as needed work.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Previous stock handling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hospital system desired.
- General computer skills.
- Must be able to interpret job-related data.
PAR Cart Replenishment:
- Download par cart information to the handheld and inventory areas assigned.
- Inventory, clean up and upload PAR count replenishments.
- Process and pick PAR / cart orders, deliver and restock supplies to the assigned locations.
- Communicates with all department heads in order to resolve any supply issues (doing periodic par cart reviews and adjusting items/quantities as necessary).
- Works with all stakeholders in the implementation of product conversions.
- Maintain and recharge equipment batteries as needed.
- Cleaning the equipment and storing it in the appropriate locations.
- Warehouses and docks are to be kept clean and free of debris and general clutter.
- The stocking areas are to be reviewed and void of any expired or damaged product and product must be rotated and stored in a way that facilitates a (FIFO) First In First Out picking rotation.
- Work areas and desk are to be kept in a presentable and professional manner free of inappropriate postings.
Processing Orders and Backorder Releases:
- Fill and deliver orders daily. If the order cannot be filled immediately, place it in the need to be picked tray.
- Orders need to be dated & initialed by the Material Handler filling the order.
- The signed, completed orders after input are filed in the appropriate filing cabinet.
- The Material Handlers support accurate inventory levels, and resolve all inventory discrepancy issues; i.e. adjusting inventory on-hand quantities, performing daily cycle counts to ensure all essential items are available, and communicate to the Site Supervisor all urgent matters.
Physical Inventory Process:
- All employees are required to participate in the annual physical and periodic daily cycle count inventory programs.
- The Supply Chain Inventory Technician will be required and expected to perform daily soiled equipment runs, equipment rentals as needed, process patient orders, handle requests for supplies over the phone, refill and replenish crash carts as needed, assist with traction, assists the Manager of Operations and Logistics, and the Supply Chain Site Supervisor in implementing process changes, and will assist with other duties as directed by the Manager of Operations and Logistics, and the Supply Chain Site Supervisor.
Job Number: 00200048
Location: Livonia, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - St. Mary Hosp Livonia
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift