System One Services Millwright in Muskegon, Michigan
Apply with System One
Category:Industrial & Manufacturing
System Oneis currently seeking a Millwright for a great opportunity with one of the world’s best-known multi-industry companies. The position is located in Muskegon, Michigan and offers a variety of career growth paths, and opportunities.
This is a Direct Placement and the candidate would be scheduled to work over 2ndshift.
• Daily inspections of plant and machinery specifically bearings, gear reducers, belts, couplings, and alignment and repair of same including completion of daily check list • Rebuild equipment as needed • Maintain shot blasts and associated equipment (Dust Collectors etc.) • Make necessary building repairs • Install new equipment as needed • Fabricate from wood or steel any new or replacement equipment from design drawings or instruction • Ability to weld and do layout work • Repair yard cranes (except electrical)
• Notify Supervisor of safety and machinery issues
Position Education, Training and Experience:
· Minimum of Two Years working in a Manufacturing Environment or Similar Experience
· High School Diploma or GED
· Four years or equivalent to achieve Journeyman status
The physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions):
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, while performing the duties of this job. The employee would on occasion, be required to work while sitting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25-35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision, abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions):
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to smoke, airborne particles, and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate if proper protective hearing protection is utilized.
Apply with System One