G-TECH Services, Inc. Production Operations Manager (Transmission/Engine Assembly) in Novi, Michigan
Direct Hire opportunity with an Automotive Suppler in Novi, MI.
MUST have 5+ years of transmission or engine assembly experience
Needs to have experience leading production superintendents (general foremen) or at a minimum, multiple production supervisors.
Will be the primarily production operations leader for the plant. Direct reports will be 3 production superintendents, who each have 3 production supervisors on a 3 shift schedule
Base Salary, plus bonus and car allowance; Relocation assistance available
· Ensure the manufacturing process during the implementation of new products or projects in cost, quality and time
· Ensure the required product availability.
· Control of cost of production on business unit.
· Ensure the availability of machinery, equipment and facilities.
· Ensure compliance with the quality and environmental systems.
· Participate on process of continuous improvement
· 10+ years’ operations experience in an automotive manufacturing/assembly plant
· 5+ years of managerial experience
· Previous management and leadership experience
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure in order to hit deadlines, results oriented.
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite
· Experience managing, training and directing employees
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations
· Strong presentation skills
Req ID JN -022021-115290