Kelly Services DIRECT HIRE: PRODUCTION POSITIONS! in Plymouth, Michigan
Kelly Services currently has DIRECT HIRE Production positions in Plymouth, MI. We are currently setting up interviews asap. I look forward to hearing from you.
*This Brand New facility was established to manufacture the Hard Top for the new Ford Bronco. This site is also manufacturing the Sunroofs for the F150/250/350 trucks.
Pass pre-employment screenings - drug/background/physical
Possess solid work experience - defined as 2+ years of tenure on the job
Prefer manufacturing experience, but no experience required
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Ability to perform basic math skills
Must have a basic understanding of the English language (able to complete paperwork, read safety signs and quality alerts)
Ability to comply with company policies and procedures
Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds on a regular basis - they have lift assists for the sunroofs
Physical ability - sit, twist bend, lift, reach, stand
Ability to meet production requirements as specified by continuously working at a fast pace
Ability to stand on a regular basis to operate machinery
• Must wear proper safety equipment
• Follow Operator Instructions with no exceptions
• Assist in proper training of new colleagues
• Perform Press Safety Checks as needed
• Operate assembly tools& machinery
• Must work as a member of the Team
• Perform basic preventative maintenance of equipment
• Perform proper start up and shut down on machinery
• Operate Product Safety Stations as Primer application
• Meet expected skill to run Primer Stations and Seal installation stations, Milling Machines, PHC Tools and Carrier, Thermo Lines in order to produce PMMA Films, PHC parts and Rear Caps with the expected Quality
• Fill Setup Sheets with in spec Process Parameters
• Understand Poka-yoke and Red Rabbit concepts and use it every day in Production
• Perform rework as required and with the cycle time required.
• Consistently meet production standards
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following all 5S, safety, and environmental standards
• Must perform first offs, last offs and hourly checks per job instructions
• Operate machinery as instructed
• Assist with set up of presses and/or line
• Flexible to work in all areas of production, as well as other assigned tasks
• Responsible for quality of part produced per the Operator Instructions
• Follow IATF& ISO 14001 procedures
• Look for continuous improvement ideas through IDEA Program
• Support Continuous Improvement Initiatives Education and Experience
1st shift: 6 am – 230 pm
2nd shift: 2pm-10:30pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs