Kelly Services Maintenance Technician in Wixom, Michigan
2nd or 3rd Shift
PRODUCTION/ FACILITY SUPPORT
• Perform complete packaging line and or process repairs and changeovers and be responsible for their start up after the repair and changeover.
• Grease and oil all equipment according to manufacture recommendations.
• Support the implementation of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
• To assist production on a need be basis to enhance and improve product output.
• To respond to production line and or process repair requirements as soon as possible.
• Provide mechanical support for projects or building changes.
• Assist D.C.S. Owners with preventive and maintenance procedures.
• Recognize safety as the number one priority.
• Identify and resolve safety hazards prior to shift start and throughout the shift.
• Participate in safety programs.
• Follow all procedures as outlined in the Korex Company’s Safety Rules and Policy.
• Follow all enzyme program protocol.
• Follow Confined Space rules and regulations.
• Maintain an orderly work ethic ware as when a job is completed all remaining materials are removed from the area and stored accordingly.
• When any greasing or oiling is performed all residual grease and oil is removed from around the area.
• Keep maintenance shop neat and orderly.
• Return all shop tools to there designated cabinet.
• Maintain an orderly inventory of necessary repair parts and materials.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.